We race the GPL-Mod v2.20 from Bazza and Dr.DoomsLab.
You can find information about download and installation here:
It contains some custom skins for the GPL cars, but it is mandatory cause of the TV Crew Van.
Install it before the first championship race weekend.
tracks (track downloads in the link section)
|1.||Watkins Glen (Lilski)||2019-11-17|
|4.||Interlagos Oval 1975 (Waffles)||2019-12-08|
|6.||Deutschlandring (Fat Alfie)||2019-12-22|
Practice sessions on Friday and Saturday.
Race on Sunday.
Start will be at 21 UTC each day.
The championship starts at 2019-11-15 and ends at 2019-12-22.
Schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
- First: a qualifying over 20 minutes
- Second: a race over 20 minutes (normal starting grid)
- Third: a race over 20 minutes (reversed starting grid)
There will be no restart. Start carefully!
You have to book your slot for each weekend with this form:
- Choose wisley, cause you block your chosen spots.
- Due to technical reasons (google forms) the booking will close on 20UTC each race day. So, don't wait to long to book your spot.
The status of the booked slots will be shown:
- in the #booking channel in Discord
- on the right side of our website
- on the first page of the booking form
We have a drivers championship and we use the following point system:
So every racer is able to earn points in the races and therefore has the possibility to compete for position in the championship.
If a racer is not able to end the race, points will be rewarded, if 75% of the leaders lap numbers are completed.
The points for race 1 and race 2 will be added together.
Sunday Race1 = P6 = 19 points | Race2 = P2 = 27 points
This are 46 points, which are added to your drivers championship.
To take in account that not every racer is able to race on every weekend, the worst result will be deleted. So only 5 out of 6 weekends count for the championship.
We try to race without them. The races over the past months show that [THR] racers know how to handle the car and how to deal with the oponents on track.
- You have to stay out of other racers racing line. Especially when you are slower.
- When you are able to race on the same level then the other racers, then you have to give them space and try to avoid bumping them out of the way. Take care of the cars around you.
- The racer who has made a mistake and tries to get back on track must always take care of the cars approaching to his position. An unsafe entry to the racing line must always be prevented.
Only rule so far:
Intentional and rude behavoiur will not be tolerated and lead to an complete server and discord ban.
Examples for rude behaviour:
If we realize that further rules are necessary, then we will implement them.
If you want to finish first, you have to finish first!
Car Radar (v1.52):
It´s an app wich simulates a Crew Chief and a Spotter.
Content Manager for Assetto Corsa: