Bazzas information about the Mod:
Unfortunately we cannot recreate a full season mod due to lack of proper models, therefore we decided to do a multi season mod covering the early 60's 1.5 litre era.
For close racing the the performance is balanced a little in the engine department, as early sixties these engine were only capable of 185-ish horses at the crank to about 225 hp for the 1965 Ferrari 1512.
However reallife engine curves are used, with a top end varying between 186 to 200 hp, wich should result in some interesting dogfighting.
Models converted/ upgraded by Mac Ten, Physics by Bazza
1961 Ferrari 156
1961 Cooper Climax T55 (To make it competative with the pack we specced it with a FWMV V8 engine instead of the powerless L4)
1962 Brabham Climax BT3
1962 Lotus Climax 25
1962 Porsche 804
1964 Ferrari 158
- We decided to include LOD's for all models. However I was not able to create a LOD for the Sharknose using Simplygon
- Missing Front A-arm on BT3
- Sub par cockpit of Sharknose
- The Cooper T55 is a sort of hybrid. The real model ran the 4 cilinder engine, however for better BOP we included the V8.
v1.0 Changelog so far:
- All cars:
-Recalculated/ Decreased wheel inertias
-Increased tirepressures for more sidewall stifness
-Furter improved FFB; fixed clipping
-Rebranded to GPL1500 to avoid future errors/ mismatches
- Cooper T55: Reduced rear bumpsteer
- Ferrari 156 Sharknose: Corrected rollcenter/ Rebuilt rear suspension geometry
Visit us at: http://f1classic.forumotion.com/